Gillian Foreman wishes to use her vast experience as a birth doula, perinatal educator, and lactation specialist to help you achieve the best outcome possible! Therefore Modern Breastfeeding + Education is offering a new type of service: a Private Birth Consultation.
This is ideal for families / couples who:
- are expecting twins, or more, and want to know about questions to ask care providers, normal protocols for multiples births, and more of what to expect
- are pursing a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean), as well as VBA2C, VBA3C, and HBAC. This can be especially helpful if pursued before pregnancy as we can address nutrition, physical therapy, healing, and care providers
- aren’t sure what a doula is or even if they want one, but want individual questions answered about their upcoming birth
- have questions about classes and resources in the Greater Cincinnati to Dayton area
- had trouble breastfeeding a previous child or are worried about breastfeeding
- want to review, or help compile, a birth plan, which is an excellent tool to discuss wishes with a care provider
- are trying to conceive but have questions for a birth professional
This service is $100/hour, takes place in the comfort of your own home, and includes an educational binder.
Contact Gillian directly to discuss how you would like to use your consultation!